Saturday, October 29, 2011

Yeah, and a "Happy Harvest" to You Too.

I took Danny to the pre-Halloween trick-or-treating at Hy-Vee today. I knew the candy wouldn't be OK for an allergic kid, but I wanted an opportunity to try out the complicated costume before Monday. He didn't care about the candy, but had a great time showing off his costume. Nearly everyone told him he looked adorable, except for the mean church lady.

Mean church lady had husband and two children in tow. When the children looked at Danny, she loudly said:

"Stop looking at him. I'm so sick of these people with their costumes."

Uh, right. Have a nice day too, OK? It took every ounce of tolerance I possess not to lean in close to her face and scream, "BOO!"


*I'll have pictures in costume posted eventually. We're still doing finishing touches.

No comments: