Monday, February 27, 2012

Mouths of Babes, etc.

Last Saturday, we went to the observatory. I usually make hot chocolate when we get home (in the winter, anyway). I asked Danny if he wanted marshmallows in his to which he replied,
"Well, did you think I was going to say, no?"

Yeah, silly me, what was I thinking.

Last evening, I let him stay up and watch a bit of the Oscars as Danny has taken a sudden interest in speeches. We've downloaded numerous historical speeches (Nixon resigning, Ford taking office, etc.) but I thought he might find Oscar acceptance speeches interesting. I was correct-he loved it and tried his best to stay up to the bitter end, but couldn't. As we watched, I had to explain who most of the people were.We enjoyed looking at the silly frocks, and watching the goofy antics of the presenters.
Bold
Me: Look Danny, that is Angelina Jolie. She's supposed to be the most beautiful woman in the world.

Danny: What?

Me: People think she's beautiful.

Danny: Well... I mean, she's acceptable.




No comments: