Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

This is Orson the Wombat, he was my Mother's Day gift. I identify with wombats (tubby, grumpy-faced, yet still oddly cuddly).

Oh Orson, you were the cutest little wombat. I still remember the day you were born, and the doctor slapped your bottom, you gave a cry, and then they held you up declaring, "here's your baby!" I thought it funny at the time (that you looked like a wombat) but now that we've bonded and all, I kinda like you.
The nursing was a trial, but you're none the worse for it.


The human child decided the wombat needed a mama, so here it is. We're off to...I have no idea, they didn't tell me. We'll get caught up with clothes and such later (Twee Alert!)but I did want a chance to say that the best thing I get to do with my life is be mother to Danny. I love you, and I wouldn't want to be mother to any other stinky baby. Smoooch.

No comments: